Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Black and White Splash--a few more pieces done.

Blog Entries
    Its looking great Karla....I'm interested to see it coming together with the strips and such...I'm working on something that I'll be putting together in a similar way and I don't have a book!! So...is Kennedy going to help lay it out some more this weekend?

Have you finished this beautiful quilt? I have not seen it posted and I want to see it! I have the black and white fabric ready to go.

Blog Entries
    Kennedy and I usually only get Thursdays together--for about 1.5 hours--and we have to split that between horses and quilting... and only quilting if the weather is yucky.

I don't get a lot of quilting time these days--and I'm splitting it between so many projects--so it's slow going. I need at least an hour to get much done with this one... and I need to make the binding for Mark's CW quilt and I need to sew the next strips on the watercolor log cabin.... sigh....I just got back from visiting my girl :D :D :D :D and I need to go groom horses now...quilting tomorrow... :wink:

Blog Entries
    I know the feeling girl....have fun!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4