I finally put the "quilt from hell" into the mail yesterday. It presented problems from the very beginning. Ran out of some of the blue and bound it in another blue, they changed the spelling of the baby's name last week, and for some reason, although each block is the same, it didn't end up square. Started it in January with the baby to be born at the end of this month and got so tired of it that I only did QID instead of all-over FMQ. The pattern and color were chosen by the father-to-be and I got so bored working with only two colors that I rebelled on the back too. Definitely not my best work, but at least it's done!