Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Blue and white star blocks swap.

Got all my pieces cut out and one block sewn today. It is so pretty but I won't give it away cause it's a secret! I'm so excited about this exchange. Just 11 more blocks to sew together. Jan :lol:

Ooooooh!! Sounds exciting!! I haven't chosen a pattern yet! I'm kind of "afraid" to. I don't want to do a boring one, but I don't paper piece either! hehe

Jan--how exciting that you have started. I love surprises!! I am not going to post my block either, until I mail it to Judy.

I did buy my fabric yesterday. I have not picked out the star block that I want to make yet, but I have a good idea what I am aiming for, so I bought three shades of blue and my white background fabric. I guess that is kind of putting the cart before the horse, but the fabric was on sale--and I can't pass up a good sale :D.

Hi picked up on this thread. Have managed to nearly finish one star and have 4 others cut and ready to go. Am just waiting for a special eye test at the hospital tomorrow, then I can get sewing on my machine again.

Elle

got mine done and ready to go....may do another 12...so it will be big enough for my folks...but have a few other things going on at the moment....

Finished my 12 blue and white star blocks today! Won't send them till I get an address from Judy. Was great fun!

Blog Entries
    Oh my- and I haven't even started yet :lol: Just think, I still have all that fun in front of me :lol:

Patti, you are not alone, I started and thats as far as I got, DH said he had been waiting ages for some trousers to be shortened and that it was his turn now, so i just had to give in.

Elle

Oh!!! No fair keeping secrets Jan!!!!!!! :lol: