Last week Tuesday, my daughter asked if I had any baby quilts laying around, which I didn't, so she wondered if I could get one put together by the 15th. I asked her if it was for a girl or boy and she said that the parents weren't finding out, but to just use some primary colors. So, this is what I came up with. I really surprised myself, because everything is from my stash. I even took a couple of pieces of fleece and put them together to make the backing.
Thanks for looking and all comments are welcome.
This is the quilt top, and measures about 42x55
This is a close up of the quilting. I just did some decorative stitches from my machine
This is how I put the 2 pieces of fleece together to get the backing