Thank goodness this bag was not the first bow tucks bad I have made. If it had been, I would never have done another. I think it was cursed. First, the material was cut wrong and luckily I had extra to re-cut. The outside pocket was sewn and removed four times before it was correct. The side ties kept disappearing into the bobbin well. Then to top it off, when I was doing the top stitching around the top, it threw my tensions off completely. I took the machine apart 7, yes 7 times, re-threaded it 6 times, and finally it decided to work. I'll make another, but not tonite! Oh and I forgot. The loop for the button is sewn on the front instead of the back panel. Oh well. What a learning experience!