Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
BOW TUCKS TOTE BAGS-CAT EMBROIDERY DESIGN >

BOW TUCKS TOTE BAGS-CAT EMBROIDERY DESIGN

BOW TUCKS TOTE BAGS-CAT EMBROIDERY DESIGN

Old 08-04-2011, 06:22 PM

Hi Everyone,

A couple of people asked where I got the crazy cat embroidery design so I figured I would post the name of the company. I hope that is okay. I don't want to break any rules. I bought it from a company called Smartneedle.com. They have great designs from different artists. The cat that I embroidered is from a set. It has some silly dogs in the set too. Steve Gray is the artist who created the designs in that set and he has many other sets. If you like hilarious designs then you will love his work! I do for sure. His drawings/designs are so unique. He also has a website where you can find his artwork on items such as clothing, cards, books, posters, clocks, etc. You can only get his embroidery designs through Smartneedle.com. Smartneedle has a store on ebay too, but it doesn't carry all of the designs that their online store carries. Not sure as to why they haven't put them all on ebay. Seems like when the economy slowed down they weren't posting as many designs. The set that has the cat in it is on ebay. Their ebay store is called Smartneedle Collections. They have auctions starting at $12.99 per set or $24.99 if you do the Buy It Now. They're $24.99 on their website all of the time unless they're running a sale. Their customer service is great too. You won't be disappointed with the quality of their designs. They all stitch out great.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:52 PM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

love the cats. going to make a wall hanging for my vet who admits that kittys are her fave. do you embroider such kittys for others?
Old 08-04-2011, 07:08 PM

Where is the picture?
Old 08-04-2011, 08:39 PM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

the pic was on her other post