This is the Jungle Babies quilt I just finished for my first grandchild due next week. I got the idea to use the D9P (disappearing nine patch) from reading posts. I have learned how to FMQ (free motion quilt) from looking at pictures you have posted. I completed the binding on the front based on a suggestion from a post, and pieced the backing after looking at all the great ideas here. I don't think there is another website I have enjoyed more and definitely not one I have learned more from. Thank You!
The Jungle Babies material was very cute, but the pictures were right on top of each other and different sizes, so I ended up with a lot of 1/2 animals peeking in.