Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabarrus 2011 Quilt Show Pictures

WOW, these are beautiful! I do doll houses, so especially liked the doll house quilt. Never thought to incorporate one in a quilt! May have to think on that one!!

BEAUTIFUL Thank you for posting these. It makes one really appreciate all of the talent that is out there. I truely enjoyed them.

There was another at the entrance of the show that was just crazy it was the life of sunbonnet sue as written by the quilter (She even had a block of the Jerry Springer show ) it was just to funny and cute-I haven't loaded my pictures yet so Ill have to find it but it was a great quilt....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnejean
    Thank you for sharing!!! I thought the booth in the diner was a crack up!! :-)

There were lots more quilts there. I just couldn't get them all for all the people around. (I prefer not to take pics at quilt shows with people in them).

Marcia, did you also get a picture of the movie theme one? Please load your pics here too.

The talent at shows always amazes me. From the ideas that I'd never think of myself but could possibly execute, to the ones that I'd never even think about attempting!

I think I got part of that one I swear for friday it was really busy lots of people looking let me load mine and Ill try to get the sunbonnet and movie theater one if I have it - sorry its so out of focus was trying to not use flash and it was darker on that side of the show.....

Sunbonnet sue
    Name:  Attachment-268235.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  63.3 KB

Some gorgeous minitures
    Name:  Attachment-268242.jpe
Views: 13
Size:  37.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Blog Entries
    There are so many fabulous quilts I am bookmarking the post to view again and again. The brightly colored house and star quilt really looks good to me.
    Thank you for posting these quilts.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for posting the pictures of this show! It is so nice to see quilt shows that I could never get to. Some beautiful entries!!!

those are some gorgeous quilts

Marcia - those are so neat! It is a little to make out the first one tho - what exactly is it? Do you have another pic? Thanks for sharing.

It must have been wonderful to be there and see all those beautiful quilts. Lucky you!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast