Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: can you please help me find a quilt i saw here?

it's been in the last few days or so, i have gone thru page after page and i can't find it. i do believe there was more than one quilt in this posting and i almost want to say floral, it was bright, with black borders around each block, say, not a perfect square but offset. it was bold and just beautiful! our power went out and i never had a chance to mark it and talk to the owner on how they did it! if ANYONE can help me wow i would really appreciate it! want to share it with my niece and am coming up blind!

never mind...I read it wrong!

Can you try to go through your history? If you know what time the power went off it should be easy to find the page you were on.

Your description sounds a bit like one that I posted here... http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-132128-1.htm

Blog Entries

WOODY!!! you came up with the grand prize!!! thank you all for helping me to look; you showed me several beautiful ones that i had not seen before and some good suggestions (i was ready to go back on history and see what i could find)
    woody you made this!!! that means you have the pattern! hehe, could you save my rear twice with two different quilts?? great coincidence and thank you all for your assist!
    Quote Originally Posted by woody

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terri bb
    WOODY!!! you came up with the grand prize!!! thank you all for helping me to look; you showed me several beautiful ones that i had not seen before and some good suggestions (i was ready to go back on history and see what i could find)
    woody you made this!!! that means you have the pattern! hehe, could you save my rear twice with two different quilts?? great coincidence and thank you all for your assist!
    Quote Originally Posted by woody
    Glad I could help

:-D :-D :-D