My sis-in-law whipped up this top in just a day, but then we spent a couple weeks discussing the quilting and then I practiced on dry erase boards and my niece's Magnadoodle, until I thought I could quilt it on the longarm. Finally I got started, doing stitch in the ditch over the entire quilt, and then going back and filling in the leaves in the cream and alternating trees and swirly leafy shapes on the big batik squares. Finally I went back and quilted the dark brown. Originally we had planned to switch to brown thread, so that's why I saved it for last. Then, after all of that, the trees are completely invisible and I can barely see the swirly leafy shapes. Oh well, it looked really pretty on the whiteboard!
The second picture shows the only tree that is even a little bit visible.
The pattern is BQ. I don't know what that stands for unless it's Big Quilt. The blocks were really big. I had to constantly advance the quilt a little at a time to finish the brown frames.
Thanks for looking!