Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Charisma's Fluffy Says Boo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toto's Mom
    You do the cutest things!!! Love the extra touches.
    Is this a kit or from a book? I seem to recall another "Fluffy says Boo" quilt a couple of weeks ago on here.

This is a pattern from a company called " Eat Cake graphics"...they have a website..they have very cute patterns. I just used scraps for all of my applique.

Thanks, Charismah! My youngest DD is 38, but LOVES anything with kitties. Will go check this out.

You do such beautiful work! I love looking at your pics, you're one busy lady!! Keep 'em coming!

how did you do your applique? Is it just raw edge or did you use fusible? I love it!! I have this pattern and I was going to do needle turn, but now I am thinking raw edge might be kind of a fun look for this one (and much faster! :))

Cheers!
    Rachel

Too cute!

Very cute! I love the sparkles.

Blog Entries
    That is very CUTE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by athenagwis
    how did you do your applique? Is it just raw edge or did you use fusible? I love it!! I have this pattern and I was going to do needle turn, but now I am thinking raw edge might be kind of a fun look for this one (and much faster! :))

Cheers!
    Rachel
    I did raw edge applique! I always do raw edge applique because I don't like to torture myself with needle turn...LOL. I will only do needle turn if the pattern or quilt is going to be a masterpeice rather than this kind of a quilt...which is a wallhanging for my daughter.....which is FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by charismah
    Quote Originally Posted by athenagwis

Cheers!
    Rachel
    I did raw edge applique! I always do raw edge applique because I don't like to torture myself with needle turn...LOL. I will only do needle turn if the pattern or quilt is going to be a masterpeice rather than this kind of a quilt...which is a wallhanging for my daughter.....which is FUN!
    I really like the look of it. Would you mind sharing exactly how you cut the pieces, adhere and sew them on? I imagine this is the quickest method for applique and I love the look!! It is right up my alley. I love that the edges are unfinished. Do you wash quilts like this so they kind of get a ragged edge? I wonder if that would add some character to the quilts .....

Cheers and thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
    Rachel

I love your quilt! My quilt items don't know much imagination after I see these on the quilting board.
    I have saved your directions for finding the block I sent in the swap, but after Easter I will have more time. I plan to post the one you sent me, also, but again, after Easter, and my company totalling 15 is GONE!
    Happy Easter to you and yours,
    Marta

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast