Okay, I took everyone's comments from yesterdays post on the Christmas Candlequilter star and made the recommended change and have came up with this. I was really amazed because I used the assembly line sewing process on this instead of doing one block at a time and boy did it ever save me time. Plus I cut all of my fabric squares or triangles to use first and then it was just a matter of sewing them down. Alot quicker and alot less ripping out stitches. I think after I finish quilting it I will put a green binding on it. But first before I can do any of that I have alot of paper to remove still.
Thanks for looking,
Christmas Candlequilter Star tablerunner
The darker white spots are where I have removed the paper so far