Here are my blocks for my Christmas practice quilt finished. I'm not sure where I'm going from here with them. I may try to quilt in sections because there is no way my machine will handle all that. It's just a cheapie baby machine.
The single block by itsself started out to be one of Bev's wonky blocks. I needed another green looking block and only tiny green scraps left. I started sewing around my last 4inch green square, but as I added strips it started to look like a green square framed by a drunk. It was only scraps so I had nothing really to loose, so I just started cutting it apart and turing the pieces and sewing it back together. I'm not sure I love it, but it was fun to do.