Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Stars

Blog Entries
    After waiting a year to afford getting this quilted, I finally have it finished for a gift this year. I love this pattern and collected Christmas fabric for a couple of years before deciding what pattern to do. I actually made 4 quilts! 2 for family gifts and 2 for us. One for a daughter that is very picky, so I figure if she doesn't like it, she only has to have it out at Christmas time! The third picture is on the design wall.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

That's beautiful. So all four are alike? I know what you mean about saving up for quilting.

Blog Entries
    All 4 have various star blocks, but all have different borders. I am just so glad to finally have these done.....waiting to be quilted for over a year. I was holding back because of the cost of backing and then lo and behold, I ended up having enough in my stash!! All were white or off white and one had stars and another had snowflakes.

Picky Girl should be proud and pleased to display your lovely work at any time of the year...I would be! Thanks for sharing.

Wow -- they're all gorgeous. If Picky Girl gets too picky, I'll take her quilt and display it all year round!! :D

Beautiful! Beautiful! Be sure to tell Picky Girl not to put it in the attic with the rest of the Christmas decorations.

Blog Entries
    Hey, that's good "Picky Girl". Would she appreciate the humor if I call her that? She is honest, so I will be able to tell if she likes it. Most of the time when I show her something I'm working on, she doesn't even say anything. Oh well. I will post what she says.

What an incredibly beautiful quilt! It deserved to be professionally quilted--the quilting added even more to its beauty! Well done!

Very nice work.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful job!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast