Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: A Christmas table runner I will NEVER, EVER make again ...

Blog Entries
    all are just excellent

Well, if the high cost of making it makes it prettier it certainly worked for you!! It is a gorgeous tabletopper. Those supplies do add up fast, don't they. You are good story-teller though and it made my day reading about it. Happy Christmas Season to you with your beautiful work.
    Friendship is a knot
    tied by Angels hands.

Linda

Oh yes, I have had a money pit project. I call it my $100.00 pillow. It's not very big either and was determined I was
    going to finish it and proudly display it on my bed which I do. But it ended up costing me about a hundred (it was done in silks). BTW; your runner is absolutely gorgeous. There's a class I wanted to take at my lqs, but it was going to cost 25.00 for a monthly kit plus 10.00 class fee each month and it's a 12 month deal. There's 420.00 not including backing and quilting and it's not even a quilt but a wall hanging for each month. I thought that was a little pricey.

Blog Entries
    I think it turned out well, tho a little expensive. A project I'd keep for oneself.

It is so, so pretty. I have not had a money-pit project yet and probably never will - I don't have a lot of money to spend...LOL. Your project may have cost you mega bucks, but at least you have a lovely work of art for all that $$$.

its beautiful...can't put a price on beauty..lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5