Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Cleaned my sewing room!

Wonderful room. I don't have room for a design wall in my sewing room but do have bookcases for fabric as do you. I put the roller type shades on my bookcase, adhesive sprayed felt to the front of the shades and can pull them down when I need to use it for a design. When no in use you can put the shade up, or keep it down to protect your fabric from dust. Works great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewing Grandma
    Wonderful room. I don't have room for a design wall in my sewing room but do have bookcases for fabric as do you. I put the roller type shades on my bookcase, adhesive sprayed felt to the front of the shades and can pull them down when I need to use it for a design. When no in use you can put the shade up, or keep it down to protect your fabric from dust. Works great for me.
    Great idea! I've been thinking of doing that. You've motivated me, maybe I can get that done this weekend. Thanks!

Glad I could inspire someone. It is a lot better than having a design board taking up space. Have fun quilting.

Blog Entries
    adhesive sprayed felt
    Wow--I didn't know there was such a thing. Thanks.

Great job!

I was gonna ask you to come and do mine too but see that you live too far away, darn it.

warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

Blog Entries
    Love your fabric stash. It is really neat to see how everyone organizes things and how we all have our spaces set up.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8