Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Close-up Pics of Nameflakes

You're a very special teacher! These students will never forget this(wish I had a teacher like you when I went to school) and who know's maybe you've created some interest in quilting! We definitely need to get more of the younger generation in this craft.

Can you give me more instruction to make these. Like how do you write the name, what size blocks etc. This is such a really cute idea and I am thinking my grandkids would love something with their name like this.
    Rita

What a cool idea! Do you have instructions for this?

New York State, but I will always be Canadian!
    Well geez! That is totally awesome! I had no idea what the papers were for...had to read a bunch of the comments and flip back and forth to figure it out! How very clever!

Oh! I found your instructions. Thanks! I hope my sister will let me do this with her 8th grade class next year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ritamaew
    Can you give me more instruction to make these. Like how do you write the name, what size blocks etc. This is such a really cute idea and I am thinking my grandkids would love something with their name like this.
    Rita
    I will be doing a tutorial the week after I return from a conference I'm attending in North Carolina. I should be able to get it posted the week of June 21. My students just finished their final exams, I have to grade them, and then turn in my 4th quarter and semester grades to the school office early next week. I leave on June 16 for the conference. Things are just a little bit hectic at the moment, but I promise you I will do a tute. ;-)

Thanks for doing a tute. I will be looking forward to it. You could get everybody an A and do more fun things! Just a thought. Have a good conference.

Rita

Cool. Thanks for the pics.

Blog Entries
    Will be looking for a tute from you. I know, in your spare time, right? Thanks for sharing this very creative idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2