I had a few clown scraps, not enough to make anything with. They have been haunting me, so I decided to get creative and start- kinda without a pattern and let the idea grow. So I used up the clown, primary color pattern scraps, added a few solids, and walla. . . Then I was finishing a bit of handwork on the border when I filled in at the ER the other evening and it was really slow. A co worker liked it so much she bought it right then and there. I really like a challenge to use odd pieces.
The whole baby quilt
Prairie point edging.
Just bits and pieces. I ""quilted" it with crows foot stitching.