Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Country Treasures in Vermont

Country Treasures in Vermont

In late October I had the pleasure of spending time with my mom who was on holiday in Vermont. Here we are at Country Treasures Quilt Shop in Chester, Vt. This is one of my favorite shops! I spend hours there every trip, not to mention too much money...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shannon

very sweet picture of you and your mom. Bet you spent money that day too. LOL!
    will quilt 4EVER

Blog Entries
    Aw, I bet you and Mom had a wonderful day together.

Bet you had a lot of fun!!!!

Senior Member Rosie the "Ripper"'s Avatar
    You are so lucky to be able to spend time with your Mom. Miss mine every day. Cherish all the moments and enjoy yourself.
    Rosie the "ripper"

Enjoy every minute with your Mom. I wish I could go shopping with mine. She doesn't remember any of us any more. I can still sit with her and talk to her though and enjoy her sweet smile. That's a good photo of the two of you. It looks like a super quilt shop.

Blog Entries
    I love Country Treasures in VT. When we visit relatives in Orwell it is a must take trip! Great picture!

wow..nice and so great you get to spend time with your mom enjoying your craft.

I'm a Vermonter and have traveling the 3 hours south to visit that shop a couple of times. What was your first impression? I know I parked in front and thought "this is so tiny". When I went in I went into OVERLOAD mode *LOL*

Every inch of this shop is crammed FULL of patterns, fabrics, notions, etc. The building looks small from the front, but it goes back many rooms and all three floors are used. It was almost too much the first time, honestly. I went in, walked around, and was so over-stimulated that I walked out with just a pattern. The next time I went I prepare myself to spend the hours it truly takes to go through each room and every nook.

Truly a shop to visit if ever in Vermont. I'd safely say it's one of Vermont's best quilt shops.

Suzanne

Great picture. That looks like a wonderful place to spend some quality time.
    Lori - MamaBear

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast