Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Craft Fair Items

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar

Post Craft Fair Items

I have a booth at the annual Christmas Craft Fair for the Festival of Lights in Natchitoches. I have belts and matching bows, bibs and burp cloths, table runners, and lots of small items. I'm thinking of organizing the tables so that there's one with infant and children's, one with teen/adult items, and one with just Christmas themed items.

What do you think? I'd really appreciate any ideas or comments you can give that might help out.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a very nice plan. You have some lovely items there. I wish you well at your craft fair. Thanks for sharing.
    Desiderata (Max Ehrmann) - Walk placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    good plan. hope you make some extra money for presents!!
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

I think your way/thoughts of seperating is the right way to go. People looking for specific sizes will appreciate the seperation, plus your inventory won't get mixed up.

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of arranging things according to the intended user. It would make things simpler for customers to concentrate on a particular subject. But I think they will find something at every table to interest them. You have a great selection of items! They are all well-made and have nice details on them. Good luck!

That is a good idea to keep them separated. Some people are only interested in baby items...some aren't shopping for babies at all. It's easier on the shoppers to find what they are looking for. I wish you the best of luck at your craft show!!!
    enjoy your life...it's the only one you have!!!
    Heather

I think your organization idea is good and I love your sample items

Your plan sounds solid to me. I looks like you have some very marketable items. Thanks for sharing.
    The bad news is - time flies.
    The good news is - you're the pilot!

Blog Entries
    Lovely, I think you'll sell out fast.
    Veronica

Blog Entries
    Love the christma lights runner! U have some great stuff! Hope uu sell out fast! Would love to see all u make!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast