I thought I would share a picture of a crazy quilt I finished a few months ago. I purchased the blocks at an estate auction last summer and then set them together. They are set together by hand and some of the blocks needed a little more embrooidery on them so I added some flowers and some other stitches. It is backed with a tea dyed muslin and bound with a satin ribbon. The blocks are probably about 100 years old. I think it came out quite nice.
Also, the quilt it is laying on is a paper pieced spider web which also makes a secnd pattern of a four pointed star. This took a long time to finish.