Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Scrappy Quilt

My sister is a member on here, but she is unable to post her pictures. Here is a Crazy Scrappy Quilt she made for me for my 50th birthday. She goes by Sew and Sew and her name is Cheryl from Tennessee. I hope this works Cheryl. I love this quilt. She taught me how to make one as well..Now, I am hooked on sewing quilts.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Your sister did a beautiful job. So glad you've become hooked on quilting and have joined us. Welcome from NE CA. Don't forget to show us your pictures. Isn't quilting wonderful?

Pretty!

Pretty quilt. Really like the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful.....glad to have you and glad to see the photo and what joy we share for the love of Quilting!....:-)

Beautiful.

Thanks everyone. I love this quilt she made me. I'm so proud of her work. I know she uses this site all the time for all her ideas. She has started so many, but not finished alot of them yet. I think she has "Quilting ADD". I also am getting ideas from here. I'm in the process of making a "Drunkards Quilt". My daughter bought me the pattern for Christmas along with some material. It's hard! I'm about half way through it now..

angie from Colorado

Wow -- that is simply awesome!!

Banned
    SEW way cool. You have a super sweet sister and I'm glad your quilting now. Be careful tho. IT'S VERY ADDICTIVE :D
    Oh yeah welcome from WA

Welcome to the quilting board sis, thanks for loading my pics. And I do not have quilting ADD.......i have UFO's and WIP.....ha.......Currently working on a bunny wall hanging for grandson coming at Easter (age 2), chicken quilt, and baby quilt........you are probably right, I have ADD.......oh well....now I have gotten side tracked into my back yard gardening. As granny use to say, not enough hours in the day, now I understand what that means. Keep sewing sis you are good at it.....it is addictive.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast