Here's a quilt that I finished today that had been languishing in my unfinished pile for quite some time. I started it last summer and shelved it after having all of 1 block done. So, I pulled it back out over the Christmas/New Years holiday break and finished it up today, New Years Day. A good way to start the new year! It's big, measures 100" x 100", so will fit on our king size bed. The block pattern name is called "Devil's Claw". I used reds in the sashings between the blocks and one of the borders, and blacks in the cornerstones and border areas. I really like using blacks in a quilt, it's a dramatic color that gives quilts a nice kick. I did a scalloped border on it as well, it's a nice difference from doing a straight edge.