Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Do you know who used this fabric?

Someone posted something they made using this fabric but I can't find the post again.
    If it was you or if you know where the post is, please let me know. I fell in love with this fabric and would like to know where I can purchase it. TIA
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Wasn't it for a OBW? :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure but it really is pretty. :):):)

Thats some to die for fabric :!: If you find out PLEASE share the info :!: the flowers jump right out of the print. 8-)

QM
    I can think of a number of uses for that lovely fabric. Good luck

It was a log cabin quilt in progress and just several of the blocks were posted in a picture. I don't remember who posted the picture, but it was within the past two to three months. You can buy the fabric on line only, at Hobby Lobby stores. It is currently on sale for about $5 a yard. I recently purchased some of this fabric. Search hobbylobby.com and click on online shopping. Click on fabrics and it's under calico prints. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyinNY
    Someone posted something they made using this fabric but I can't find the post again.
    If it was you or if you know where the post is, please let me know. I fell in love with this fabric and would like to know where I can purchase it. TIA
    Update: The photos were posted by mcdaniel023 on February 26, 2011. The quilt and blocks are absolutely stunning! This is one of my favorite quilts and inspired me to also purchase the floral fabric.

Blog Entries
    pretty fabric

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyinNY
    Update: The photos were posted by mcdaniel023 on February 26, 2011. The quilt and blocks are absolutely stunning! This is one of my favorite quilts and inspired me to also purchase the floral fabric.
    Thanks! Made me blush. After I finished I went and bought more. It is so pretty!

I can't find the orginal post that had the quilted item and this picture also but I'm sure that is the same fabric. Thank you,Becca Bear for telling me where to find it. I just may order some. :)