Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Does anyone know who made this  quilt? >

Does anyone know who made this quilt?

Does anyone know who made this quilt?

Old 10-05-2011, 11:19 AM

I love unique log cabin quilts and I found this picture earlier in the year on the board, but did not get the name of the quilter.I would like to have some information about this quilt. Will the quilter of this lovely quilt, please p.m. me or come forward? Thanks Gerbie

Vertical Log Cabin Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]266756[/ATTACH]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Attachment-266703.pdf (900.0 KB, 221 views)
Old 10-05-2011, 11:31 AM

I don't know, but it sure is beautiful. Will be following this one.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Power Poster

No clue, however at the bottom of that page, it's location is printed. Go to that thread and chances are you'll figure it out!
Old 10-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Izy

Originally Posted by QuiltE
No clue, however at the bottom of that page, it's location is printed. Go to that thread and chances are you'll figure it out!
JUST what I was thinking of adding!

:thumbup:
Old 10-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Power Poster

It;s beautiful
Old 10-05-2011, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gerbie
I love unique log cabin quilts and I found this picture earlier in the year on the board, but did not get the name of the quilter.I would like to have some information about this quilt. Will the quilter of this lovely quilt, please p.m. me or come forward? Thanks Gerbie
Guess what I found the picture of this quilt and the person who made it in the Quilt Gallery that our dear friend cat-on-a-mac has been so kind as to create for all of us. It is listed under Non Traditional Log Cabin Quilts and was made by nanabirdmo. Thanks so much cat for doing this great deed for all of us. Hugs!!! Gerbie
Old 10-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Google Goddess

so happy you found out who made it

Guess what I found the picture of this quilt and the person who made it in the Quilt Gallery that our dear friend cat-on-a-mac has been so kind as to create for all of us. It is listed under Non Traditional Log Cabin Quilts and was made by nanabirdmo. Thanks so much cat for doing this great deed for all of us. Hugs!!! Gerbie
Old 10-05-2011, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
so happy you found out who made it

Me too Crafty Bear. I was hoping to make it for DH's birthday which is the same as yours only he is a lot older than you, He was born in 1943, but you celebrate the same date. Happy Early Birthday in case I forget, and don't tell you on your special day. I just had one last week and I sometimes have that old timers memory lol.Hugs Gerbie. Since I couldn't get the picture to come through like I needed to you might check it out in the Quilt Gallery that cat has set up it is under non traditional log cabins, and it is done in a vertical pattern, really unusual. I want to do DH in greens and creams- He loves green, as does DD. then I have to be off the deep in, my fav. color is lavendar to deep purple. I'm a genuine any shade of purple lover!!!