I posted a message a couple week's ago, on this quilt, I'm doing. Anyhow, it just wasn't going together, the way i wanted it to go. Wasn't getting some of the 1/4" joints when joining the red(wine), and the light brown, together. I did sew 8 block's together, and eventually took them all apart. I put the dam blocks away, and ended up cutting a 2nd quilt pattertn out. It's in a pizza box now. I went back to my 1st quilt, and recut some of the peices. I now have 12 block's sewed together, and I'm very happy with it now. The 2nd quilt, I'll get it started after I do this quilt, called "BakersDozen
This is 1 of the block's. After sewing it together, I was very happy with the block.
This is a picture of 4 of the block's.
This is a picture of the 12 block's. Eventually I will put sashing's between each block, And eventually form some star's, with sashing's. I did a quilt before and had star's thru out the quilt.