Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Done on September 7th,2008

Quote Originally Posted by henryparrish76
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb M
    Henry, it is so very very pretty, and i've missed you a lot, sooo good to see you :)

Aww thanks barb I have missed you too. Oh I need your postal addy. private it to me.
    I will do that Henry...uhm...tears

Banned
    That is really cool Henry. It has great movement:)

oooh Henry, that is fantastic! Did I spy a bit of iris in the lower left?? Lovin it! I think Loretta is looking for larger florals if you have some left overs....maybe you all could do a swap for your next project. Boston 1954 is planning a challenge to complete a project for new years....I think I could use a little boost to finish and took the challenge on the chat, but this is inspiring me. Slowly but surely......dreaming of the day I'll have a completed project to post :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by babeegirl
    That is really cool Henry. It has great movement:)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by retrogirl02
    oooh Henry, that is fantastic! Did I spy a bit of iris in the lower left?? Lovin it! I think Loretta is looking for larger florals if you have some left overs....maybe you all could do a swap for your next project. Boston 1954 is planning a challenge to complete a project for new years....I think I could use a little boost to finish and took the challenge on the chat, but this is inspiring me. Slowly but surely......dreaming of the day I'll have a completed project to post :D :D :D

I look and see if i had any left over. i cant recall off the top of my head.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5