Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: DP Bookmark Designs for the Bookmark Class

yep thinking i'm going to try them all!! can't decide on which one!?!?HAHa

so, do you have basic instructions for the bookmarks? How do you finish them....backing, borders, etc?

rky, I'm not Rhonda, I'm Sheila Elaine, but this is a Part I which she posted today & next Friday she plans to post Part II, which covers backing & borders. I'm sure Rhonda will answer you in detail soon. She stayed up late working on these for us. She is a Champ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rkymtnquilter
    so, do you have basic instructions for the bookmarks? How do you finish them....backing, borders, etc?
    The class will be broken up into three lessons. This first one is on how to make the block -- the second one is on how to put the top together with border options and tips etc. then the third one will be on backing the bookmark and options on this also.

So it will be coming up next fri -- and the third one on the friday after that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
    rky, I'm not Rhonda, I'm Sheila Elaine, but this is a Part I which she posted today & next Friday she plans to post Part II, which covers backing & borders. I'm sure Rhonda will answer you in detail soon. She stayed up late working on these for us. She is a Champ.
    thanks Sheila lol but I stay up late anyway!! Except when I have kids. The younger ones at least.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3