After this morning's discussion of coffee filter crazy blocks, I set about inventing a new block. A dunrkard's path using a coffee filter crazy circle.
Here's my initial offering. The blocks aren't set together. I used arcs that were 4" on the side with squares that are 7" so the arcs overlap slighlty. I did raw edge applique with just a zigzag.
Mistakes that are quite obvious, I need to make a change. Either make the circles from all darker fabrics and the squares from lighter prints or viceversa. I use geometric (more or less) prints for the squares. BAD CHOICE.
I think maybe lighter small print background with a darker arc would be the best choice.
AND these blocks aren't set together yet. Can't decide on placement. I just wanted to get back here to show you my new block.
BTW, if you use the coffee filter hint, try to tear away the paper when dry instead of wetting it. Would have been easier for me. AND reduce the length of your stitch a bit. I almost pulled a few stitches out when trying to remove the paper.