Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Quilted Throw for a hostess gift

She sounds like a special friend who will surely love what you have done for her. She will love it. Enjoy your time with her and your mom. You've done a beautiful job, love your fabric choices and pattern.
    Linda

It's beautiful. I'm sure she'll love it.

Beautiful. Love all the bright colors.

lue
    It's beautiful and once again PROVES that "there is nothing to fear but fear itself."

You did a fabulous job! I like the quilting design you mentioned by Glorianne Cubbage. I am new to free motion quilting and have done some small animal quilts for charity. My goal is to make a Fall quilt ...one day. I would like to purchase the continuous pumpkin and vine pattern you used.

Will you please let me know where you bought the pattern? I would like to try following a design on paper. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by copycat View Post
    You did a fabulous job! I like the quilting design you mentioned by Glorianne Cubbage. I am new to free motion quilting and have done some small animal quilts for charity. My goal is to make a Fall quilt ...one day. I would like to purchase the continuous pumpkin and vine pattern you used.

Will you please let me know where you bought the pattern? I would like to try following a design on paper. Thank you
    Thank you for your kind comments. The patterns were printed in 2007 but I found them on the Martingale and Co. web site. It is: http://www.shopmartingale.com/?subca...roducts.search
    There are 20 patterns (2 patterns per sheet that overlay on top of one another for 40 total) that measure approximately 18" x 24". I did each overlay in a different color. The pumpkins in a variegated orange and the vine in a variegated green. The quilt was a tad bigger so by the time I did 6 full patterns, I was comfortable enough to just do fill in stitches between of my own vines and leaves. Because the fabric was so "busy" you can't even tell, which is why I thought it was a good first project LOL

Wonderful fabric and your quilting looks great. What a nice friend you are and the perfect house guest...LOL! Have a delightful visit...

Quote Originally Posted by lswan View Post
    Great quilt. Can't connect to the website you mentioned. Says it doesn't exist. Could you check and see if the site is still up and what the name is of the quilt. It doesn't appear in your description- the photo may cover it. Thank you!
    Linda
    I tried too but couldn't get it to come up, something about disabling cookies???. If you do a google search for Wickedly Easy Quilts by Annie (which was the name of the pattern that was cut off in the original post) however, the PDF comes up on google, but I can't bring it up either. Good luck. I made the lap quilt which was 52" x 68" and used 13 FQ's.

This is beautiful! Know she will love it.

Wow! That is just beautiful! What a thoughtful, caring gift! Kudos!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast