Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Eloise's Flower Garden Paper Pieced

Midland, Ontario for the summers and not sure where our winters will eventually be. Live in our gift
    This quilt is from Carolyn Cullinan McCormick's No Stress paper piecing. I made it larger than in the book and being a new quilter screwed something up but it still looks ok.

Eloise's Flower Garden-Carolyn McCormick No-Stress Paper Piecing
    Name:  Attachment-7065.jpe
Views: 108
Size:  63.7 KB

Beautiful. You did a fabulous job.

Izy
    Very pretty colours, really cosy!! It looks moooore than ok to me, well done, have you quilted it yet, hard to tell in the picture. :-) :-)

Midland, Ontario for the summers and not sure where our winters will eventually be. Live in our gift
    No I haven't quilted it. I met a woman at my first quilting retreat who said I love making the tops but I "quilt by Cheque book" I do the same . I have hooked up with a woman in Regina Saskatchewan to whom I send my quilt tops and backing and she does the sandwichinc=g and quilting and sends them back to me for binding!!!Being new to the obsession I must say doing the tops really does it for me but doing the quilting--Nope!!Not until we are settled again somewhere for good>

Stunning! What a fabulous use of the colors!

M

Thanks
    That is actually the first quilt I have done without scrap fabric and not blocks from Carol Doak's book. Have to say the scrappy quilts were more fun!!Got toplay with various colours of fabrics more!! Next one!!!That was my fifth quilt!!Obsessed!!Yes!!

I really love it!! I just love finding new patterns for quilts. I have so many that I want to do.........I hope I have the time

Barb

I think you did a great job on your quilt! I have only done one paper pieced quilt and I really enjoyed it, I love how your points turn out so nice and uh...pointy! :D :D

Lisa

That would be because of the paper piecing!!!!

Beautiful!! I don't see any screw ups...looks fabulous to me. I love the colors. :)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast