For some reason my camera is doing a TERRIBLE job of taking a picture with accurate colors - believe me there is no blue or pink in the quilt top! I've tried with and without flash and it still isn't doing right.
Anyway, the EQ picture - with the Marcus Bros. Colonial Christmas prints (mostly) - I didn't try to do each individual square - I was more interested in seeing if my idea of using the log cabin squares would do what I wanted or saw in my head.....
and the finished top - it's 72x72
it's bugging me that the colors are so far off - for instance, the log cabin squares have NO blue like it looks like - that's another green.... don't ask me