Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14

Thread: Esther the Easter Chicken

adorable :)

yes- cute :-D

Well here I am again, I dont know if I am this stupid or what but I have worked on just the basket for the Esther the Easter Chicken, and I cant for the life of me figure out how to do the sides unit 2, side A and Unit 4 side A would you be so kind to tell me what I am doing wrong or what, I am just baffled as how to get it done :roll: I am sure you are getting tired of me and my problems but I dont know what to do next! I sewed the 1/2 littles squares together, but they dont come close to fitting, so what am I doing wrong, I havent a clue :mrgreen:

This quilt makes me smile. Great job.

Use the diagram (Fig. 1, page 6), to see how they go together, and read the instructions on page 5, to better understand how they fit together. They should fit perfectly.

Carolyn

Well I guess I dont know what the foundation piecing method is, so that is probally my problem. I have read this till I am blue in the face, I lay the pieces out on flat surface, but am at a loss of how to get them together! Sorry I am so stupid!

With foundation piecing, you should not have to lay any pieces out, you sew them onto the paper. Type "paper piecing" or "foundation piecing" into your browser. There are many websites that will show you how to paper piece. Don't give up! Learning new things is good for our brains.

I love Esther you did a great job, I am doing one the freezer paper method and I am having problems with the straw because they have such sharp points... Any suggestions?

Awesome job! I love it!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14