A cousin spearheads a group that makes donation mission quilts for their church. Last year they made 77 not so pretty quilts and not sure if they could do the same this year. To help them along I went through some stuff I had. After finding a bunch of precut 7 inch squares from clothing sewing days I was able to piece together 3- 60 x 80 tops and 1 42 x 42 top. Using the serger to piece made quick work and added durablity to seams. Not pretty sewing but fast and easy. From some leftover seersucker I pieced a 45 x 60 top and this 60 x 80 top. Putting this one together I took a big piece, added another, then another just as if I was sewing a big crumb block. I felt like a Ghee's Bend quilter, but don't plan on seeing this on a postage stamp.