Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: A Few of my Quilts

Blog Entries
    Love them all

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I love them all. Sorry about your little lost angel, but what a wonderful memory quilt.

I love all your quilts--especially the wedding quilt for your niece. Do you know what pattern that is? I would love to make one. I am trying to get "out of the box" and make some quilts with white in them and I really like this quilt. Please post it here if you know what pattern it is. Thanks.

Oh I love your quilts. I would like to know how did you get your pictures to come out so vivid on the quilt. I have seen some where they are not as bright or vivid like yours and some others.

Blog Entries
    You do beautiful work. I'm sorry about little Julia. She certainly is a little angel. But, what a nice memorial you made for her. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by PamQuilts
    First of all, welcome to this board! We have some truly wonderful people here who are always willing to help and encourage.

Your quilts are just beautiful. I especially like the one from the Moda charm packs! :)

I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't lost a child, but, I have lost a husband to Lou Gehrig's disease. It is so hard to go through something like that. I pray God has given you the comfort and peace that only He can give as He did me. Thank you for sharing your quilts!
    Sorry about the loss of your husband also. God has been with me every step of the way. I thought my daughters brainstem tumor was a little like lou geehrigs disease. At the end she was unable to talk, move ect but her mind was all there, must have been so scarey for a five year old.

all are beautiful. whats the name of your quilting book?

You've done some really beautiful work! Welcome to the board--it's a great place! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Your quilts are absolutely gorgeous. So very very sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.

So sorry for your loss, you do make beautiful quilts. I'm in the process of trying to find one to make for my son in 3 shades of blue. I really like your original design. I had one similar in mind for my hawaiin fabrics and for a musical quilt.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast