Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: a few recent projects (several small pictures)

Blog Entries
    Wow!!! They all look great!!! Love the personalization :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    I love how you put their names on their quilts... did you cut the letters out?

Lacelady--just put your photos on photobucket, or another internet photo place--and copy the address between bracketed imgs... and you're good. :wink: If you get close... I'll need to add a few more details... PM me.

Again, I stand in awe! Love the pinwheels but they are all great! Just beautiful!

Thank you ladies!!!!

Lacelady, like barnbum said I use photo bucket, I have never mananged to figure out how to attach files to a forum such as this (I know pathetic right) and it is easier and less time to upload them to photobucket ONCE and then just copy and paste the link instead of having to wait each time I want to post a picture. It also saves the forums bandwidth also! and me from having to crop the picture before uploading it!

Quiltncrazy, I am a mom to a new baby, but I also have a five year old and a two year old. lol I never sleep! my husband works midshift (4-midnight) and I sew pretty much from the time the kids go to bed until he gets home! I also sew during nap time while my daughter and husband are in school!

Barnbum, What I did was traced the letters on "wonder under" (any THIN fusible web would work), ironed the web to the back of the fabric, cut the letters out, ironed them onto the front of the quilt and then just kinda traced around them with my free motion foot. Like a raw edge applique deal! lol On Liam's quilt I quilted OVER the letters, on Jordan's I added the name after quilting!

Thank you again for all your kind words!

WOW!! I love your quilts!! But I MUST HAVE one like Liam's!! Those circles are the coolest ever. (And I want one for myself, not for my kids. LOL!)

I have a 3 and 5 year old, and cannot imagine how you get all this done, and especially with a newborn in the mix! You must take vitamins!

You have some beautiful work. With little kids you sure get a lot done. When mine were little ( I have 4) they used to go to bed early 7:30 ish and my husband was active duty Navy, he was gone a lot. I used to do a lot of cross stitch after I put them to bed. I don't watch tv and with DH being gone, what else is there to do!!!

Banned
    I love them. The animals look like the one I'm starting. GREAT JOB!

Really pretty quilts! I love the names on the quilts, nice touch!

All your quilts are wonderful. You do such nice work! Where did you get the panel of animals? That's just so cute!

You do wonderful work and with an already full"mommy" load.

Good job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast