Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FINALLY finished... but pay no attention to that man behind the quilt!

That is soooo pretty. Beautiful color choice. Craftsy does have a class for the walking foot for FMQ. I took it but to tell the truth, I found Leah Day's class more helpful. She has a couple of classes on Craftsy. Check them all out.
    so many quilts to make, so little time.

Blog Entries
    That is an absoloutely beautiful quilt - love the colors and fabrics. Lucky you - having an enabler DH.

Beautiful!

Can you tell me the name of the fabric line or the MFG of it? I just love it, you did a fantastic job.
    Thanks.

beautiful colors & quilt

Your quilt is fabulous! Lucky you that your DH is an enbler! I have one, too, smile. Love him!

Blog Entries
    What a lovely quilt! I absolutely love the fabric! It's a very happy piece of art.

Blog Entries
    MaryAnn - I love your quilt so much I purchased the pattern from Craftsy. One of the things I love about your quilt (besides the gorgeous fabrics and colors) is how the blocks seem to float on the yellow background. I was a tad bit disappointed when I looked at the pattern - it doesn't have that same feel to it. What a difference fabric choice makes! I had to zoom into your photos to see that one of your fat quarter yellows reads solid, which gives the illusion I was drawn to. Nicely done. When I chose my fabrics, I'll be sure to include on that reads solid. Thanks for sharing!

Blog Entries
    The man behind the quilt is smiling, looks cheerful, so how can we ignore him? Your top is wonderful - he looks proud to help out!

Love the quilt. I also have an enabler or maybe I should say helper. He helps pick out fabric and encourages me to buy sewing machines. Love that man. I have used elmers glue and yes it works really great. So much eaiser to make corners match up. I dont let mine dry overnight if I still want to work on it. It seems to hold pretty good after about 30 minutes. I do however use the stick glue.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast