I just finished doing the binding on this baby quilt for my long time friend. She's having a little girl in March :).
I really had issues with the quilting on this bugger! I was just doing free motion on the 9 patch blocks and I had them all done besides two...turned it over and it looked like crap! My tension was off I thought maybe I was going to fast...so I put it off for a few days and fixed my tension..which was the problem not my speed.. then it worked fine. The batik multi-color blocks have a stencil flower pattern...to be more girlie :)
I used flannel for the back and binding. Thanks for looking! Happy Quilting