I decided to do some quilted cushion covers as way of having a go at trying some patterns for the first time. I finished all three tops tonight. I am pleased with the Ohio Star, but the other two have some wonky bits, but this is the first time I've done any patchwork with triangles, my other stuff was easy squares! Anyway, I'm not sure where I went wrong, I followed all the advice I've read on here about cutting, piecing and pressing. But I'm pleased with them, they still look ok. I think a little imperfection gives them 'character'! Will be quilting and making them into cushion covers over the weekend if I have time.
Then follows a snap of my small, but growing stash (scraps left over from projects on the top, FQ's bought off ebay real cheap along the bottom.)
And of course the cats would not like to be left out!!!
I hope you are all well this evening, it is COLD here, I have my comfy flannel trousers and fluffy slippers on!