Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Finished the Grandbaby's quilt...so now she can arrive

Blog Entries
    Susie that is adorable ! She will be the best dressed Granddaughter in IL Keep us posted as it gets closer to baby day
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

This is a fabulous quilt, I like the 3D effect. It's nice that Zoe waited until Grandma finished her quilt!
    Jeanie

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Susie that is adorable ! She will be the best dressed Granddaughter in IL Keep us posted as it gets closer to baby day
    Sharon, we find out on Tues. when they will be taking her. She was already at 7# 5oz. last Thurs...and she still has technically a month to go. They won't let her "cook" longer than the 10th of July. Getting soooo excited...her Moses Basket is waiting here for her to use a Grandma's and neighbor just gave me the portacrib they had for their grands.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Ahhhh, they make take her sooner? Prayers for safe delivery for Zoe and Mom! Excitement is good. You've motivated me to get to the machine and try to finish my little gift. Want it in the mail before the 10th. Love ya!
    Proud Blue Star Mother of US Soldier after serving in Afghanistan, He's home to Alaska! That brave man is home!!!
    Mimi to an Airman. Proud Aunt to a Sailor and Airman. My prayers continue for all our wonderful generous military and their families!

Beautiful, Susie! Such fun!! Great job it will be her favorite I have no doubt!
    Proud Blue Star Mother of US Soldier after serving in Afghanistan, He's home to Alaska! That brave man is home!!!
    Mimi to an Airman. Proud Aunt to a Sailor and Airman. My prayers continue for all our wonderful generous military and their families!

Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon View Post
    Ahhhh, they make take her sooner? Prayers for safe delivery for Zoe and Mom! Excitement is good. You've motivated me to get to the machine and try to finish my little gift. Want it in the mail before the 10th. Love ya!

Thanks Sharon....Don't push yourself! Can't wait, but just praying for the both of them. I can't believe you are sending my little one a gift...I'm sure it will be treasured. Hugs, Susie
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    is that a minky monkey???LOL!!It is a cute quilt Congratulations Grandma

Congrats on your 1st grandbaby! The quilt is beautiful.

awesome awesome awesome.. this is so cute... and congrats on your fist grandchild i have 5 grandsons and 1 granddaughter... how special they all are....

Congrats on joining the crowd of us Grandmothers! You'll cherish every moment with them! You did a great job on the quilt, I really needed that inspiration too, as my DD just asked for a monkey quilt to give as a gift to a friend. Thanks!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast