Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Finished one project.

Blog Entries
    It's a start. I turned it inside out and sewed around--I like a binding better. I tried to do circles around the darker part--didn't like it--tore it out and just stippled. I just can't seem to get the hang of this quilting thing, unless I use my walking foot. Wow--it took a LONG time. :shock: It also took a LOT of thread. I soooo admire quilters. I just like making tops.

It's very tricky to stipple and keep track of where've I've been and to not cross lines... I touched, but didn't cross. :wink: And I just ended it with small stitches...there was no where to go!

I think I may keep this one to toss on the coffee table (that looks like a small picnic table).... feels like it was a practice job.

Onward to the next project.

The back--in case I get sick of the front.
    Name:  Attachment-14304.jpe
Views: 46
Size:  90.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I think your stippling looks great. I'm still kind of new at it myself & yours looks better than mine. It takes LOTS of practice. Nice quilt too, love the back fabric :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love it Karla. I dont see anything wrong with your quilting at all. From the pictures it looks like it just has same color binding. You are just being self-critical. So let up on the ole gal already!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it looks great! and the material is soo nice :) You did a awesome job on it.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to mention I do NOT like that first scrap border. Yuck! It doesn't blend at all--just looks like marching blocks....

It doesn't fit on the table--too short. :roll:

OK Karla, just take a time out!!!!!! I like the scrap border, so there!!!! :roll: :P

Blog Entries
    Okay. :lol: :lol:

OK, Time out is over. Just repeat after me " MY Quilt is Beautiful, My Quilt is Wonderful" :lol: :lol: ,

:shock: That is awesome great job on the stipple...and fun to due huh...can be :lol:

I'm loving that quilt! WOW! The back is as pretty as the front! And you've done so well with your machine quilting. I'm :mrgreen: with envy. Come show me how!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast