I posted this runner last year as a WIP. I had used fabrics from a wallhanging done several years before and couldn't find any green fabric to coordinate with the shamrock fabrics. So I put the project away until I could find the fabric.
Long story short,... here is my first D4P (I think that's the correct pattern name). I decided next time I would use larger squares to begin with...those tiny 1" squares weren't that fun to do. Though, not as perfect as I would like, I decided finished was much better than nothing. I am one of those who find it difficult to begin a new project if one is unfinished.
Sooo,.... hope I did it correctly! Thank you for taking a peek. I included the matching wallhanging as it is just sooo festive, especially today!