I posted on here about a week ago about a tetris gee's bend pattern I was going to do. Well I tried doing that a different way rather than having to cut out a whole bunch of squares... but basically that ended up turning into a nightmare, so instead I came up with a whole new design. And it took me a whole LOT less time. I started it on Tuesday and have now finished the top... just have the quilting and binding left! Woohoo! This is my first decently sized quilt too, I know it's still relatively small... but compared to all the other wall hanging size quilts I've done, it's big. I was actually surprised I had enough scrap fabric... only thing I have to go out and buy is the backing, which I'm still deciding about. I didn't have an actual 'pattern' for this, but I looked at a quilt made by one of the Gee's Benders and copied it as close as I could. I found it in a book about Gee's Bend, I tried to find a picture of it online but I couldn't.