Last week I had asked for ideas in how to use my Dick and Jane fabric collection. I got lots of great ideas - and great pictures. (Original posting can be found here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-107173-1.htm)
Someone from this board had visited my blog and saw that I had written about getting a new camera for my picture-a-day project and suggested I make a camera bag out of the fabrics.
So after altering a pattern I found on the internet, here's what I came up with. I used a double layer of fleece interfacing to give it extra protection, and it fits perfectly in my small purse.
Thanks to everyone for the great ideas, and I hope to post my next Dick and Jane project soon. (As soon as I figure out what it will be.)