Well I did it! My first Texture Magic project, and I think it turned out well. I made a "Textured Tote" from a pattern "Textured Tote & Accessories by Patterns by Annie.
I used a thin layer of polyester batting for it so it would be puffy and spaced my grid lines a little farther apart than the pattern suggested. I really like the way it turned out. The accessories are cut out, but not done yet. I plan on trying them with out the polyester batting and placing the grid closer just to see how that turns out. OH..I also used headliner foam for the lining instead of batting. The pattern suggested this and I really think that for this tote it is great. Gives more body with out weight like cotton batting.
Here are pics...oops!, I see I forgot to take off my chalk marks from the lining.
Inside - ignore chalk marks
Material before, after TM and back