Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First time posting a picture.

Blog Entries

Cool First time posting a picture.

I enjoy viewing all the quilts on the quiltboard. Thought I would share some of my recent ones. D9P with 9 different fabrics. I love this pattern, so quick and easy. Cracks me up most people that don't quilt think you spent all kinds of time cutting the squares and sewing them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    nicely done... so bright and cheerful
    Nancy in western NY

Really nice work!!!! Love the bright colors!!!!

Love that giraffe print in amongst the bright colors! that's a very pretty quilt! What size 9 patches did you start with?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lallyann View Post
    Love that giraffe print in amongst the bright colors! that's a very pretty quilt! What size 9 patches did you start with?
    I am not sure what size I started with. I think it was 4 or 5 inches. I used smaller squares because it was for a baby.

Lovely quilt!!! Love the bright cheerful colors. I had a friend of mine just ask if she needed to help cut squares for me. She has never sewn before. I laughed and politely told her that I only cut the fabric when I am doing a certain project. She just needs to find something to keep her busy. If she would sew herself, I'd just give her fabric to use. I don't let people cut for me.
    enjoy your life...it's the only one you have!!!
    Heather

Its beautiful.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hperttula123 View Post
    Lovely quilt!!! Love the bright cheerful colors. I had a friend of mine just ask if she needed to help cut squares for me. She has never sewn before. I laughed and politely told her that I only cut the fabric when I am doing a certain project. She just needs to find something to keep her busy. If she would sew herself, I'd just give her fabric to use. I don't let people cut for me.
    I know what you mean about cutting. Although my niece just cut out one for my daught while I sewed. First time for her. She did a fantastic job. But I did sternly explain how I needed them to be perfect LOL

Blog Entries
    LOL I just realized the date on my camera is still wrong. I just finished this quilt not in 2006. All my pics are dated wrong.

Blog Entries
    Love this. I've only used 3 fabrics in my D9P. Gonna have to vary it up I see!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast