Since I haven't used my frame for a while, I decided to practice FMQ on some small ufo's before tackling the quilts for my DGKs. The rosebuds has freehand leaves in the border... can't say it's my best effort. The window like one has feathers in the border... i didn't want to turn it for the sides, so tried the feathers vertically, rolling the quilt... it was easier than I thought it would be. And I attempted stitch in the ditch on one of the pinwheels... abandoned that idea as it doesn't look good. The little birds have just loops and circles in the sashing and borders. The two bound ones will end up as hostess gifts.
Hints and criticisms accepted.