Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Out of My Slump!

Last week some very caring members gave me great advise to get through some rough times. My DH has been on a temporary "lay off" at work and he found out is was Not temporary at all! So all the plans we made for the Spring won't be happening. He was very devastated because he Loved his job! So with nothing to do be look at each other, things got a little sad for us. After taking stock of all the good things we do have, i deciced to get back to making my donation Baby Quilts. Between that and taking Vit D and getting outside even though it's still cold here, it has helped. Thank you to all that gave me such good thoughts!! Here is what i worked on this week-end!

Made from Scraps!
    Name:  Attachment-176658.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  72.7 KB

First time FMQ
    Name:  Attachment-176659.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  49.2 KB

Quilted Hearts
    Name:  Attachment-176660.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  61.3 KB

Absolutely adorable...!! Good Luck to you two.....Keep the faith...When one door closes, another will open.....

Glad you're feeling better. So sorry to hear about your DH losing job. The quilts are so pretty. Love the ABC's especially.

God Bless You and your family. There's nothing like doing a little work for charity to take you out of your life, is there?

SuziC--those are beautiful. I hope things turn around for you and your husband.

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Hopefully things will work out for DH. Your quilts are adorable.

Very nice quilts! About the job - just trust God and He will work out His plan for your life! He must have something special in mind for you... Lay this trial at the foot of the cross and don't take it back!
    Janie

Those are just beautiful. Glad you are back at it..doing something for others is always the best medicine.

Thing work out not always the way we wantt them. But they do work out and glad you are back to working on quilts.

Blog Entries
    Your quilts are sure to brighten children's lives. Trying to stay positive through tough times is one of our hardest challenges. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast