Laurel Burch fabric that I bought this past summer. I had no idea what I was going to do with the fabric when I bought it so I bought a yard of one print and a yard of another print and a half a yard of each of the rest. I knew that I wanted to use up as much of the fabric as I could as it was not a fabric that I would be likely to use again for anything else.
When starting to plan the quilt I realized that I did not want to cut the fabric up into small pieces as the horses would get "lost" if they were cut up much.
So this is what I came up with, using the black sashings between the fabrics to distinguish between them.