Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: A group OBW with the Floral Master Fabric

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustme
    LOL- I can't wait to get home. I have a ton more done. They are all chain pieced still. I just kept the 2 halfs together chained so I wouldn't lose which 1/2 was for what. I could pin them lol didn't think about that til I saw yours.
    I chain them as well - first into the pairs then into the halves. When I press the halves, I then pin and put up on my 'design wall' (in fact it's just a pack of batting hung on the wall)! I use those little aspplique pins as they're really small and light so they stay put.

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiestitcher62
    Is this fabric current or an older pattern. I can't find it on their website at all.
    I don't know, I'm afraid but I only got it a few weeks ago from Gai. Don't know how long she had it though. Maybe someone else can help? I'll PM Gai. :-D

I need a design wall, maybe I can work on that this weekend. I am so scared the kids are gonna mess with my pieces so I have them hidden lol

I chain them as well - first into the pairs then into the halves. When I press the halves, I then pin and put up on my 'design wall' (in fact it's just a pack of batting hung on the wall)! I use those little aspplique pins as they're really small and light so they stay put.[/quote]

I've also looked for it online and can't find it. It sure is making some beautiful blocks. How big is the typical kaleidoscope block?

I got mine at Hancock fabrics.
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Is this fabric current or an older pattern. I can't find it on their website at all.
    I don't know, I'm afraid but I only got it a few weeks ago from Gai. Don't know how long she had it though. Maybe someone else can help? I'll PM Gai. :-D

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    I've also looked for it online and can't find it. It sure is making some beautiful blocks. How big is the typical kaleidoscope block?
    Hiya Ducks! I don't know if there's a 'typical' but a good size for these OBWs (as recommended in the book) is to cut a 3 3/4" strip. This makes a finsihed block of 6" across. I sometimes cut bigger or smaller though, depending on the print size. :-D

k3n
    Blog Entries
    PS Just heard from quiltstodo who also has this fabric and will be joining in after she's finished her current project. And thanks imjustme for the correction on the fabric supplier. Hancocks sell online as well don't they? Will check! :-D

I just got mine a couple weeks ago at joann's. Maybe they don't carry it online. Do you have a store near you?

This fabric is making beautiful obw's. You guys are doing a great job. Thanks for sharing.

k3n
    Blog Entries
    I checked Hancocks online but couldn't find it. :-(

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast